415 01 Teplice
Po-Ne 8:00 – 19:00
Beginning of the gardening company can be traced to thirties of the last century, when the founder František Dvořák finished his apprenticeship and became professional gardener. In the year 1953 the communist confiscated the market gardens of Dvořák family and after the fall of communism they managed to get it back in 1992.
Until 2008 everything was being enlarged and repaired until the company finally decided to build a completely new garden center, which opened its gates to public in March 2009. At all times the garden center pays close attention to precise selection of plants as well as other assortment and decorations. Cofeeshop with sweets bakery is also part of the garden center.